State Privacy Rights
Depending on the state in which you reside, you may have the following privacy rights, subject to statutory limitations:
- Right to Know and Access: Consumers have a right to request information about the personal information that we collect, use, disclose, share, and sell, including requesting the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them.
- Right to Delete: Consumers have a right to request the deletion of personal information that we have collected from them, though we may be permitted to retain personal information for certain purposes.
- Right to Correct: Consumers have a right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information.
- Right to Opt Out of Sales and Sharing or Using for Targeted Advertising: We disclose certain information in exchange for insights and other valuable services to enhance your experiences with us, to improve our ability to serve you, to keep you aware of our products, services, and offers. Some laws may treat some of such disclosures as sales or as a sharing, and consumers have a right to direct us not to sell or share their personal information and to opt out of certain targeted advertising where information is processed across unaffiliated or differently branded websites and applications. Please go to our Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information page to opt out and for more information.
- Right to Limit the Use of Sensitive Information: The sensitive information we collect, use and disclose is processed only for those purposes expressly permitted under law.
- Right to Opt Out of Profiling that has legal or similarly significant effects: We do not profile individuals for purposes to which this right applies.
- Right to Opt Out of Financial Incentive Programs that we may offer: We do not currently offer Financial Incentive Programs.
- Non-Discrimination: We may not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate if the difference is reasonably related to the value of your information.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please click here. Virginia residents may contact us via the channels disclosed in our communications regarding rights requests to appeal a decision we make relating to your rights request, subject to applicable law.
For certain requests, we require that you provide the following information:
- State of residence
- First and last name
- Email address and confirmation that the request is submitted by a natural person
- Phone number
- Postal address
The information that you provide will be analyzed to determine whether we can reasonably verify your identity. We may need to obtain additional information from you to process your request. For example, if we determine that the information provided is not sufficient for verification, you may be prompted to answer a few questions.
If you submit an email address with your access or delete request, we will send an email to you, asking that you confirm that we have the correct email address within six (6) days of receiving the confirmation email or your request will expire. If you do not see an email from us, please check your spam folder.
Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your request, and there may be circumstances where we will not honor your request, as permitted under the law. For example, if you request deletion, we may need to retain certain personal information to complete a transaction, detect fraud, or comply with our legal obligations.
If you are an authorized agent acting on behalf of a California resident, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information about you and the person on whose behalf you are submitting the request: full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. You should also provide proof of your authorization to act on the other person's behalf. We will contact you for additional information once your request has been received. Note that we may require the consumer to verify their identify and confirm your authority as the agent.