We may disclose your information for our business purposes and as legally required or permitted by law. Please see below for examples of circumstances in which we disclose information.
With third parties who perform services on our behalf.
- Service providers, such as our delivery service providers who ship and deliver your orders
- Providers of security and payment services
- Shipping and mailing vendors
- Providers of digital analytics services
- Third parties that help us communicate with you
- Marketing and advertising companies that help us learn about our customers or deliver advertisements
- We might also disclose information with the vendors and manufacturers of our products and services to respond to your reviews and questions
With any successor to all or part of our business.
- For example, if all or part of our business is sold or otherwise acquired, we may sell or disclose our customer lists and other personal information we collect in preparation for or as part of that transaction
If we think we have to in order to comply with the law.
- For example, we will disclose information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also disclose information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it
With our business partners.
- For example, we might disclose information with one of our Affiliates or a business partner who is running a joint promotion with us or who provides a product or service in partnership with us
- And we may disclose information with joint marketing partners
With advertising and marketing partners.
- To manage and deliver advertising, including by placing ads on the websites and applications you access
- To measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns
- To identify the ads you have already seen, so that you don’t have to see the same ads too many times
- To better understand your preferences and interests
For security and fraud prevention.
- We will disclose information to detect, prevent, and investigate fraud or unlawful activities
- We may also disclose information to collect debts
At your direction.
- For example, if you ask us to provide your information to a third-party to facilitate the delivery of services or resolution of a dispute
We disclose the following categories of personal information for our business purposes, such as to third parties who perform services on our behalf:
- Commercial information
- Information about web and application activities and interactions with connected devices
- Location information
- Recordings of customer care conversations
- Professional information
- Inferences regarding your preferences, interests, and other characteristics