How Do We Collect Information?
We collect information directly from you.
For example, we collect information when you:
- Register for an account or complete a survey
- Make an online purchase
- Use an online forum, submit a question or answer to our Product Q & A, provide us with comments or reviews, or contact our call centers
- Upload or share a photo, submit a request, submit information, or post other digital content through one of our websites, applications or via social media interactions on third party websites like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter
- Register for one of our programs or offers
- Participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion, or program
- Return a product or use a rebate
- Apply or inquire about employment
- Submit information via our websites or mobile websites
We collect information from you passively.
We use tools like browser cookies, flash cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons to collect information when you use our websites and applications or interact with our emails. For more information about these tools and the choices you may have, please read the Our Tracking Tools.
We collect information from Affiliates.
We may receive information about you from our Affiliates.
We collect information from third parties.
In the course of serving you and operating our business, we collect information from a variety of third parties. For example, we collect information from:
- Shipping companies
- Subscription providers
- Your friends and contacts
- Marketing companies that help us learn about consumer interests and trends
- Companies that supplement our customer records with additional information
- Online advertising and analytics providers
- Social media platforms
- Mailing vendors
- Companies that help us process payments
- Service providers that operate on our behalf and collect information
- Security and fraud prevention providers
- Manufacturers and other businesses with which we conduct joint offers or programs