Legends Hotel™ TENCEL™ Lyocell Sateen Duvet Cover
Derived from natural materials, this high-performance duvet cover will keep you cool and dry all night long. TENCEL™ Lyocell has great color retention and natural moisture-wicking abilities—combine that with a luxury sateen weave and you have high performance bedding with a lustrous finish and an elegant drape.
- This elegant and luxurious high-performance TENCEL™ Lyocell sateen duvet cover will keep you cool and comfortable all year round
- 300-thread count
- 100% certified TENCEL™ Lyocell sateen
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and shams, each sold separately
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
TENCEL™ Lyocell - Produced from the wood of sustainably sourced trees harvested with environmentally responsible processes, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape – their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
TENCEL™ Lyocell is produced from the wood and pulp of sustainably sourced trees made in an environmentally responsible processes, such as minimal use of water and renewable natural materials. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape—their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep. TENCEL™ fibers are certified as biodegradable so they can fully revert back to nature.
Q & A