Legends Hotel™ Lucille Jacquard Cotton Sham
Jacquard woven in Portugal and patterned with petite diamonds, this textural white sham is made of luxe, long-staple cotton that’s been stonewashed for a wonderfully soft hand—like you’ve loved it and lived with it for years.
- Add classic style to your bed with this textured sham
- 100% cotton
- Jacquard woven of long-staple, combed cotton yarns
- Stonewashed for lived-in softness
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- Showcases a .5 in. flange
- Pillow sham features a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes duvet cover, shams, bed skirt, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A