Linen Tea Towel
A stylish accent in the kitchen or powder room, our solid color tea towels are woven of 100% linen that’s been washed for softness. Hemstitched accents and mitered corners add beautiful detail to these year-round essentials.
- Our woven linen tea towels in elegant solid shades add tailored beauty to kitchen or powder room
- 100% linen
- Mitered corners and hemstitching add fine detail
- Available in Taupe, Pearl Gray, Dark Blue, and Berry
- Designed to be mixed and matched with other solids and prints pieces from our table linen collection
- Entire collection includes a tablecloth, table runner, placemats, napkins, apron, tea towels, and potholder and oven mitt set, each sold separately
- Made in India
- 30 in. x 20 in.
- Machine wash cold with like color, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Q & A