Lightweight Reversible Cotton Throw
Indian dohars are light, summer-weight blankets that are printed with beautiful, hand-blocked style designs. Celebrating these traditional motifs, our reversible cotton throws feature two complementary florals, so you can flip them to either side.
- 100% cotton
- Sorrento is bordered with contrast-print binding
- Victorian Floral is framed with heirloom-inspired hemstitching
- Both are designed to layer with their matching quilt and sham collections
- Made in India
- 50 in. x 70 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Q & A