Legends Luxury™ Stripe Pima Cotton Shorts Set
For all-weather lazing, lounging, or sleeping, our playful striped shorts set is sewn of yarn-dyed Peruvian pima cotton, so it’s as luxurious as it is comfy. With a summer weight fabric that’s amazingly soft to the touch, you’ll be changing into these PJs as soon as you walk in the door.
- 100% long-staple Peruvian pima cotton
- Yarn-dyed for long-lasting color
- Relaxed fit
- Short-sleeved top has a patch pocket
- Shorts have an elasticized waist and pockets
- Have a lighter and drapier feel than our solid pima collection
- Made in Peru
Size & Fit
- Model is 5 ft. 9 in. and is wearing a size Extra Small
- Available in sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry
- Warm iron as needed
Pima Cotton - An extra-long staple cotton which ranks just behind Egyptian and Supima® cotton in terms of luxury, Pima cotton is renowned for its softness, luster, moisture-wicking, and durability. Named for the Pima Indians who first helped raise it, Pima cotton grows in select warm and dry climates in the southwestern US, Australia, and Peru.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Q & A