Legends Luxury™ Egyptian Cotton Sateen Fitted Sheet
Clean lines, luxurious fabric, and exceptional detail, our Legends® 800-thread count Egyptian cotton sateen fitted sheets are the epitome of luxury bedding. Crafted of extra-long staple Egyptian cotton sateen for a buttery soft feel and luminous finish, this decadent bedding is sure to bring a touch of elegance to your bed
- Prized for its rich luster, silky softness, and long wear
- 800-thread count cotton sateen
- 100% Egyptian Cotton
- Spun with ultra-fine, single-ply yarns, strong extra-long staple cotton
- Standard Fitted Sheet accommodates mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet accommodates mattresses of up to 20 in. deep
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and pillowcases
- Part of the Legends Luxury Collection®
- Made in Portugal
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Cal King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 14 in.
- Deep Pocket Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- Deep Pocket King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- Deep Pocket Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 18 in.
- Machine wash cold
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Single Ply Yarn - Single-ply yarn is spun from long-staple cotton, which produces the finest, strongest threads. At The Company Store we exlusively use single-ply yarns resulting in light, yet durable sheets.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A