LaCrosse™ All Seasons Weighted Blanket
A blanket that reduces stress—sign us up! Our weighted blanket cocoons you in comfort, providing deep pressure therapy in your own home resulting in less stress and a deeper, more restful sleep. The quilted insert is filled with the quietest micro glass beads for a peaceful, even weight—like a gentle hug from someone you love without the noise of other blankets—while the breathable cotton shell is great for year-round use. The icing on the cake...our blanket features a continuous 3-sided zip closure, so it’s easy to remove for laundering and keeps the blanket firmly in place when in use.
- Calming, soothing snuggles, in the form of deep pressure therapy, are coming your way
- Evenly weighted for deep pressure stimulation
- Unlike most, we feature a non-seasonal cover for year-round use
- Easy on-and-off zip cover
- Shell: Quilted, breathable 100% cotton outer shell
- Inside Shell: 100% polyester
- Features decorative “rice stitch” with 1.5 in. wide quilt stitching
- Showcases a three-sided continuous zipper
- Tie closures on one side for easy removal and cleaning
- Removable and machine washable cover
- Insert: Inner weighted insert has 100% cotton shell
- Lofty polyester fiber fill weighted with micro glass beads
- Encased in a quilted insert which reduces noise and keeps the beads from shifting
- 60 in. x 70 in.
- Available in three weights: 15 lbs., 20 lbs., and 25 lbs.
- Recommendation: choose a blanket weight roughly 10% of your body weight
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
Inner weighted insert:
- Spot clean only
Removing the shell:
- Unzip the zipper
- Untie the 3 ties connecting the top of the blanket cover to the weighted blanket insert
- Zip off the remainder of the blanket cover from the weighted blanket
*Please note only the cover is machine washable
Putting the shell back on the insert:
- Start with the cover turned inside out
- Match the “zip on” product labels on both the cover and insert to know where to start the zip-around
- Zip the cover and insert together
- Turn the cover right-side out
- Secure the three ties to attach the final side of the insert to the cover
- Locate the zipper on the outer cover and zip closed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Q & A