Company Kids™ Dinosaur Fossils Organic Cotton Percale Duvet Cover Set
For your budding archeologist: dinosaur fossils roam across the ground of our white duvet cover set. This collection is crafted of organic cotton percale with a crisp finish that gets softer and better with every wash.
Duvet Cover Sets Include:
- Twin duvet cover set includes: 1 Twin duvet cover and 1 Standard sham
- Full duvet cover set includes: 1 Full duvet cover and 2 Standard shams
- Queen duvet cover set includes: 1 Queen duvet cover and 2 Standard shams
- Dinosaur fossils await excavation on our kids’ organic cotton percale duvet cover set
- 200-thread count
- 100% certified organic combed cotton percale
- Reverses to the same print
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding solid comforters to secure both in place
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Additional sham is sold individually
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, pillowcases, comforter set, duvet cover set, and sham, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Global Organic Textile Standard
The aim of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is to define requirements to ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labeling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer. The organic production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and fertilizers. Finished or processed textile products sold in the U.S. that imply or leave the consumer to believe that the final product is certified organic must meet either the USDA organic regulations or GOTS. Look for the logo.
Q & A