Company Cotton™ Zoe Jacquard Towels
A gorgeous way to start your morning, our Company Cotton™ Zoe Bath Towels are jacquard-woven in your choice of contemporary botanical leaf patterns for an elegant, textural touch. Woven of plush zero-twist cotton, these towels undergo a special spinning process that makes them amazingly soft, absorbent, and quick to dry.
- Jacquard woven towels
- Durable, zero-twist cotton
- 550 GSM
- A special spinning process makes for ultra-soft, absorbent, and quick-drying towels
- Coordinates with our Company Cotton™ Solid Bath Towels and Bath Rugs, sold separately
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes a bath towel and hand towel, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Wash before use
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors
- Tumble dry low
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Avoid contact with products containing benzoyl peroxide
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A