The perfect layer for a sofa, armchair, or folded at the end of the bed, our chevron cotton throw adds just the right touch of color, texture, and pattern to any space. Sewn of lightweight, breathable cotton that’s been yarn dyed for softness and lasting color.
- A colorful cotton throw, woven in a textural herringbone pattern
- Woven of yarn-dyed cotton for long-lasting color
- Medium weight, breathable throw is perfect year-round
- Coordinates with our Myla Percale bedding collection (sold separately)
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection also includes a blanket, throw, and decorative pillow cover (sold separately)
- Made in India
- 50 in. x 70 in.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A