Cecelia Floral Cotton Matelasse Coverlet
Infusing your bed with just the right amount of pattern, our snow-white Cecelia coverlet is dotted here and there with floral bouquets of appliquéd tulips and daffodils in cheerful shades of periwinkle, leaf green, butter yellow, and gold. Sewn of pure cotton, organic pebbled stitching lends it a luxurious, texture-rich touch—a subtle design note that gives the room that extra something.
- Accented with colorful floral appliqué, our snow-white coverlet has a gorgeous, pebbled texture that adds rich dimension to the bed
- 100% cotton
- Pre-washed for luxurious softness
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Collection includes a coverlet and sham, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- King: 108 in. x 92 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A