Legends Hotel™ Relaxed Chambray Linen Duvet Cover
Woven of fine European linen, this duvet cover has that elegant yet effortlessly relaxed vibe we love. Super comfortable, lightweight, and multi-seasonal, the breathable fabric gets softer and better after every wash.
- Woven of 100% European linen
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Reverses to the same print
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Made in China
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A