Pryor Organic Cotton Quilted Sham
We love sleeping on this deliciously soft organic cotton quilted sham on warm summer nights. Crafted in Portugal of exceptionally soft organic cotton that’s been stonewashed for rich texture and a pleasingly rumpled hand.
- Soft and textured this quilted sham is perfect for the top of your bed or as an extra layer
- 100% organic cotton
- Stonewashed for rich texture and lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid white percale backing
- Pillow shams have tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt and shams, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A