Linen Table Runner
This solid color table runner is made of soft, lightweight, 100% linen and beautifully tailored with mitered corners and hemstitched accents for a fine finish. The ultimate in versatility, our table linens come in a palette of solid colors to be used alone or mixed with our seasonal print collection.
- Our woven table runner in elegant solid shades adds tailored beauty to the table
- 100% linen
- Mitered corners and hemstitching add fine detail
- Designed to be mixed and matched with other solids and prints pieces from our table linen collection
- Entire collection includes a tablecloth, table runner, placemats, napkins, apron, tea towels, and potholder and oven mitt set, each sold separately
- Made in India
- W: 16 in.
- 90 in.
- 108 in.
- Machine wash cold with like color, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Q & A