A luxuriously light layer for a sofa, chair, or bed. Woven of lightweight, luxe Belgian linen, it infuses any space with that casual-yet-elegant look we love.
- This linen throw is a great layer of texture and color to wrap yourself with or display
- 100% Belgian linen
- 245 GSM
- Specially washed to enhance its natural softness
- Hand knotted fringe trim on two sides
- Designed to coordinate with our linen window curtain and pillow cover, sold separately
- 50 in. x 70 in.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle
- Tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Q & A