Legends Hotel™ Reversible Relaxed Linen Quilted Sham
Naturally insulating (making it great for all seasons), linen is a fabric we turn to for its relaxed hand, breathability, and laid-back yet luxurious vibe. Crafted for us of European linen and accented with horizontal tack stitching, this lightweight sham reverses to a tonal color for twice the look.
- This lightweight relaxed linen sham gives your room an upscale, casual look
- Woven of pure European 100% linen
- Machine quilted
- Reverses to a tonal color
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Entire collection includes quilt and shams, each sold separately
- Shams are sold individually
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 2.5 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in. + 2.5 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in. + 2.5 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A