Legends Hotel™ Norfolk Egyptian Cotton Sham
With its tempting texture and irresistibly soft hand, Norfolk adds rich dimension to the bed with its diamond quilting. Jacquard woven in a luxe blend of long-staple Egyptian cotton.
- Snowy white color and decadent texture make an elegant addition to your bed
- Crafted of 54% Egyptian cotton and 46% polyester
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid white 300-thread count Egyptian cotton sateen
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back flap closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Entire collection includes coverlet and sham, each sold separately
- Shams are sold individually
- Made in Egypt
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A