Legends Hotel™ Hewett Egyptian Cotton Sateen Pillowcases
Inspired by five-star hotel bedding, our heirloom-worthy sateen pillowcases offers superb softness, gorgeous drape, and a lustrous finish. Expertly crafted from the world’s finest long-staple Egyptian cotton.
- An embroidered feather motif gives a polished, tailored finish to this luxurious five-star pillowcases
- 600 thread count
- 100% combed Egyptian cotton sateen
- Exquisitely woven from the finest quality Giza cotton, grown in Egypt along the banks of the Nile
- Giza cotton from Egypt is one of the world’s most prized long-staple cottons
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, a pair of pillowcases, duvet cover, oversized duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Made in Egypt
- Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A