Legends Hotel™ Black Label Down Comforter
Our Legends Hotel™ Black Label Down Comforter offers premium lightweight warmth. The soft sateen shell has a style all its own with elegant paisleys and satin piping and the ethically sourced RDS-certified European down fill brings ultimate comfort to your bed.
- Fill: 600-650 fill power ethically sourced, RDS certified European down
- Shell: 300-thread count cotton sateen for exceptional softness
- Warmth Levels: Light, Medium, and Extra Warmth
- 12 in. Baffle box construction prevents the down from shifting
- Shell showcases an elegant tonal paisley
- Expertly finished with a satin piping
- Comforter’s corner loops that attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Part of our Legends Hotel™ Collection
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Hand or machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not bleach, iron, or steam
- Rinse thoroughly
- Tumble dry low: air fluff or no heat
- Use our Wool Dryer balls in the dryer to help distribute filling evenly, sold separately
- Remove promptly and avoid heat
- May be professionally dry cleaned
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Baffled Box Construction - A baffle is an internal wall of fabric that separates the top and bottom layers of fabric in a comforter, featherbed, or pillow. A baffle provides better loft and distribution of fill than standard constructions.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
Q & A