Cotton and Linen Mélange Bath Towel
Our towel strikes the perfect balance between luxury, softness, and absorbency. Woven in Portugal, the heathered, mélange effect is achieved by twisting the natural cotton and linen yarns together before weaving. The soft, nubby texture—perfect for drying off quickly—is framed with smooth contrast banding for a tailored finish.
- These cotton and linen towels will bring a natural beauty and luxurious feel to your baths
- Crafted of 86% cotton and 14% linen
- 600 GSM
- Cotton and linen yarns are twisted together to create a mélange effect
- Framed with a smooth border for textural contrast
- Made in Portugal
- Washcloth (set of 2): 13 in. x 13 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
TENCEL™ Lyocell - Produced from the wood of sustainably sourced trees harvested with environmentally responsible processes, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape – their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep.
Q & A