Cotton and Rayon Made From Bamboo Throw
This cotton blend throw, with its subtle design and beautiful color, is silky soft, breathable, and hypoallergenic. Woven from a mix of cotton and rayon made from bamboo, this versatile throw is perfect for any season—use alone during the warmer months or as an extra layer when it’s chilly.
- Silky-soft throw for year-round comfort
- 55% cotton with 45% rayon made from bamboo
- Textural diamond pattern woven on a dobby loom
- 360 GSM
- Can be personalized with a monogram
- Also available as a blanket
- Made in India
- 50 in. x 70 in.
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle use mild detergent
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Caution: Extra soft handspun yarn has been used so there may be some lint after first wash
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Rayon Made From Bamboo - Rayon made from bamboo is moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant, making it ideal for bedding and towels. The bamboo plant is one of the world’s most sustainable resources.
Q & A