Cotton and Linen Texture Bath Towel
Light-years beyond basic, these luxurious towels are all about texture. Woven from a blend of long-staple, zero-twist yarns for incredible softness, absorbency, and drape, the dimensional pebbled texture is contrasted with a smooth border on two sides.
- Bring a classic look into your bathroom with these luxurious, textured bath towels
- Woven of long-staple, zero-twist 88% cotton with 5% viscose, and 4% linen, and 3% polyester
- 600 GSM
- All-around dimensional pebbled texture
- Smooth border on two sides
- Made in Portugal
- Washcloth (set of 2): 13 in. x 13 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
TENCEL™ Lyocell - Produced from the wood of sustainably sourced trees harvested with environmentally responsible processes, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape – their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep.
Q & A