Company Kids™ Stars Organic Cotton Percale Sheet Set
Your little superstar is going to love this collection. You will, too, thanks to its goes-with-everything versatility and eco-friendly good looks. A great base layer for other prints, these sheets are made of organic cotton percale for a cool, crisp feel that’s great all year long.
Sheet Sets Include:
- Twin sheet set includes: 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin fitted sheet, and 1 Standard pillowcase
- Twin XL sheet set includes 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin XL fitted sheet and 1 standard pillowcase
- Full sheet set includes: 1 Full flat sheet, 1 Full fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- Queen sheet set includes: 1 Queen flat sheet, 1 Queen fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- A galaxy of stars shines brightly on this kids’ certified organic cotton percale sheet set
- 200-thread count
- 100% GOTS certified organic combed cotton percale
- Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 14 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Additional pillowcases are sold in pairs
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 1008953
- Meeting strict social and environmental standards
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, pillowcases, comforter set, duvet cover set, and sham, each sold separately
- Twin/Twin XL: 66 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 12 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 12 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 12 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 12 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Global Organic Textile Standard
Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953, meets strict social and environmental standards.
The aim of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is to define requirements to ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labeling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer. The organic production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and fertilizers. Finished or processed textile products sold in the U.S. that imply or leave the consumer to believe that the final product is certified organic must meet either the USDA organic regulations or GOTS.
Q & A