Company Essentials™ Awning Stripe Sham
Bold awning stripes give a cool update to our coordinating sham. Tailored with a soft cotton shell, distinctive diamond quilt stitching keeps the lofty, hypoallergenic synthetic fill evenly distributed to keep you cozy all night long.
- Bold awning stripes give our hypoallergenic sham a stylish update
- Shell: 250-thread count cotton
- Updated with distinctive diamond quilt stitching
- Features 6 in. back closure overlap
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A