Air Layer Sham
Strike a balance between texture and simplicity with our jersey knit Air Layer Sham. Living up to its name, the sham is hand-stitched with a fluffy cotton jersey shell and filled with lofty polyfill for an airy, cloudlike weightlessness. Available in a selection of heathered hues that match our jersey knit Air Layer Quilt and Robe.
- 100% cotton knitted
- A unique quilting construction process that pulls the poly fiber batting into the shell creates added space within the quilt, making it especially light and airy
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to the same color
- Pillow shams have tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Available in a selection of heathered hues
- Entire collection includes quilt, sham, and robe, each sold separately
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly from dryer; do not iron
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A