Legends Hotel™ Down Alternative Baffled Mattress Topper
Cozy is calling. Choose our Legends Hotel™ Down Alternative Baffled Mattress Topper for a soft and satisfying sleep with none of the allergy-inducing materials found in down mattress toppers. Packed with our down-free fill, ideal for those with sensitivities to down, this lofty softbed adds a layer of sumptuous softness to your bed without the sniffles and sneezes.
- Shell: 200-thread count cotton
- Fill: TCS Down-Free™ down alternative fill
- 15 in. quilted squares keep the fill from shifting for exceptionally consistent comfort
- 4 in. deep baffled walls allow the fill to fully loft for supreme comfort for sink-right-in comfort
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods
- Cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S. - except Twin size
- Cannot be shipped express delivery methods
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in.
- Spot clean only or professionally dry clean only is recommended to ensure the quality and longevity of the product
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A