Legends Hotel™ Leaf Matelassé Sham
Our pristine Legends Hotel™ Leaf Matelassé Sham brings an element of botanical beauty to the bed with a lovely vining floral motif. Woven of cotton, it adds a luxurious, texture-rich touch that works any time of year. To create this collection, we worked with a mill in Portugal, known for their remarkable craftsmanship.
- Our dimensional vining floral pattern gives a beautiful update to the traditional matelassé coverlet
- 100% cotton
- Pre-washed for a soft hand
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow in place
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes a coverlet, sham, and shower curtain, sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Matelassé - Matelasse is a centuries-old weaving technique that yields a pattern that appears quilted and multidimensional. This unique texture becomes richer with each wash.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A