Company Kids™ Flower Burst Organic Cotton Percale Pillowcases
Our flower-powered kid’s pillowcases feature a garden of contemporary florals in soft shades of pink, beige, and white, and is sewn of premium organic cotton percale for a crisp finish. This eco-friendly bedding collection is good for your kid—and the planet.
- 200-thread count
- 100% organic cotton percale
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 22.HUS.02907, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953
- Entire bedding collection includes a sheet set, additional pillowcases, duvet cover set, comforter set, and additional sham, each sold separately
- This pattern also comes in a quilted changing pad cover, crib fitted sheet, tailored crib skirt, and reversible Sherpa stroller blanket, each sold separately
- Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Awards & Certifications
Global Organic Textile Standard
Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953, meets strict social and environmental standards.
The aim of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is to define requirements to ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labeling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer. The organic production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and fertilizers. Finished or processed textile products sold in the U.S. that imply or leave the consumer to believe that the final product is certified organic must meet either the USDA organic regulations or GOTS.
Q & A