Company Kids™ Ditsy Star Organic Cotton Percale Quilted Changing Pad Cover
A galaxy of twinkling, hand-drawn stars pattern this cozy quilted changing pad cover. Sewn of super-soft and snuggly organic cotton, it’s as easy on your baby’s skin as it is on the planet.
- Shell: 200-thread count 100% organic cotton percale
- Fill: Lightly quilted with recycled polyester fill
- Elastic band keeps cover firmly in place
- Changing pad sold separately
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 22.HUS.02907, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Mix and match with a coordinating crib fitted sheet, tailored crib skirt, changing pad cover, reversible sherpa stroller blanket, and window curtain, each sold separately
- This pattern also includes a toddler sheet and comforter set, as well as a sheet set, additional pillowcases, duvet cover set, comforter set, and additional sham, each sold separately
- 16 in. x 31.5 in. x 3.75 in. H
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Awards & Certifications
OCS Blended - Organic Content Standard
Certified to the Organic Content Standard (OCS) by Control Union 1008953, meets strict social and environmental standards.
The OCS Blended - Organic Content Standard (OCS) assures the consumer that an independent supply chain certification by a third-party auditing company, Control Union, has been conducted to ascertain the presence and amount of at least 5% certified organic material(s) in the final product. The flow of materials is traced from the source to the final product allowing for transparency, consistency, and comprehensive independent evaluation of the material claims on products. OCS covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trading, and distribution of a product.
Q & A