Legends Luxury™ Cressida Cotton Sham
A special stonewashing process gives our sham its amazing texture and ultra lived-in softness. Crafted for us in Portugal, it’s jacquard woven of cotton that’s been garment-dyed to enhance its casually weathered good looks.
- Stonewashing gives our cotton sham its ultra-soft, lived-in texture
- 100% cotton
- Garment-dyed for a weathered finish
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to same backing
- Pillow shams have envelope flaps
- Entire collection includes coverlet and sham, each sold separately
- Shams are sold individually
- Made in Portugal
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Stone Washing - Stone washing is a technique which gives unworn garments a used, faded look. These items are softer and more comfortable to wear, and they have a more casual appearance. Pumice stones, which are lightweight and porous, are added to the laundry mix to provide the abrasion for the worn look.
Q & A