Company Cotton™ Window Pane Plaid Percale Duvet Cover
Our fresh, contemporary riff on the iconic windowpane check is destined to become a year-round favorite, thanks to its clean graphics and versatile good looks. This fine, yarn-dyed cotton percale duvet cover is woven for us in Portugal for long-lasting color and a smooth, crisp hand.
- A timeless yarn-dyed windowpane plaid graces our crisp cotton percale duvet cover
- 200-thread count
- 100% combed cotton percale
- Yarn-dyed for long-lasting color
- Has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Reverses to the same print
- Entire collection includes a duvet cover and sham, each sold separately
- Designed to coordinate with our Block Plaid Collection, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Twin XL: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A