Company Cotton™ Featherbed Protector
Sewn of tightly woven yet breathable cotton percale with no added chemicals or coatings, this cover's microscopic pores create a natural protective barrier to shield your featherbed against pet dander, and other allergens. It will also protect and extend the life of your featherbed.
- 300-thread count
- Crafted of tightly woven, breathable 100% cotton percale
- Microscopic pores create a natural barrier against dust mites, bed bugs, pet dander, and other allergens while protecting the longevity of your featherbed
- Dust mite resistant and bed bug proof
- Hidden zip closure
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 3 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 3 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 3 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 3 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 3 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 3 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach on as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A