Company Cotton™ Turkish Cotton Mens Long Robe
Designed for some serious lounging, our relaxed 100% cotton men’s long robe just is like the style you find in five-star hotels and spas. Woven of premium, long-staple Turkish cotton, in a just-right medium weight that’s soft and cozy.
- Luxurious, spa-style long terry robe for men
- 100% long-staple Turkish cotton
- 380 GSM
- Relaxed and soft, with a shawl collar, self-belt, and patch pockets
- May be personalized with a monogram
- Made in Turkey
Size & Fit
- Model is 6 ft. and is wearing a size Large
- Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL, and XXL
Recommendation: wash before wear
- Machine wash cold with like color
- To keep true colors, use detergent for color, except for white
- For white robe, avoid detergents with optical brightening agents
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Due to the nature of the fabric, the robe may lint at first. This will diminish after several washings.
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the robe
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Turkish Cotton - Grown exclusively in Turkey, Turkish cotton is made of premium extra-long staple cotton to provide a high level of comfort, absorbency, and durability. Our Turkish cotton towels will only become softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
Q & A