Air Layer Quilt
Strike a balance between texture and simplicity with our jersey knit Air Layer Quilt. Living up to its name, the quilt is hand-stitched with a fluffy cotton jersey shell and filled with lofty polyfill for an airy, cloudlike weightlessness that’s perfect for layering. Available in a selection of heathered hues that match our jersey knit Air Layer Sham and Robe.
- Shell: 100% cotton knitted
- Fill: 100% polyfill
- A unique quilting construction process that pulls the poly fiber batting into the shell creates added space within the quilt, making it especially light and airy
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to the same color
- Available in a selection of heathered hues
- Entire collection includes quilt, sham, and robe, each sold separately
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- King: 108 in. x 92 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly from dryer; do not iron
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A