Beekman Cotton Matelassé Sham
A contemporary take on traditional matelassé, our Beekman sham features fresh colors and a sleek geometric pattern for unique style. Crafted in Portugal of stonewashed cotton, it has a relaxed lived-in softness and year-round appeal—perfect on its own in warmer months or as a stylish extra layer when the nights turn cool.
- Matelassé sham
- 100% cotton
- Patterned with textural geometrics
- Stonewashed for lived-in softness
- Features an overlap closure
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes coverlet and sham, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 2 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in. + 2 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in. + 2 in.
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Matelassé - Matelasse is a centuries-old weaving technique that yields a pattern that appears quilted and multidimensional. This unique texture becomes richer with each wash.
Q & A