Legends Hotel™ LoftAIRE Ultra Alberta Down Alternative Blanket
Light enough for summer, warm enough for winter, our Legends Hotel™ LoftAIRE Ultra Alberta down alternative blanket is the best of both worlds. With a crisp 300-thread count cotton sateen shell, this blanket is filled with down alternative fill to provide a luxurious layer of lightweight warmth all year round.
- Fill: Down alternative, 100% polyester fiber fill
- Shell: 300-thread count soft and silky combed cotton sateen
- Warmth Level: light, year-round comfort
- Double-diamond stitching prevents down from shifting
- 2 in. self-hem binding
- 15 in. drop
- Also available in a down option
- Part of our Legends Hotel™ Collection
- Twin: 66 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 80 in. x 96 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- NOTE: For best laundering, use a front loading commercial machine
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors and mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, or steam
- Tumble dry low, air fluff, or no heat
- Dryer balls recommended
- Remove promptly from dryer
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Self-Hem - Self-hem is a type of finished border. The material is folded and sewn to create a finished border.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A