Company Kids™ Waterproof Crib Mattress Protector
Scaled down for crib and toddler mattresses, our waterproof protector does two things beautifully—it provides protection from common everyday damages like spills, accidents and more; and it creates a natural protective barrier against dust mites, bed bugs, pet dander and other allergens, keeping your little ones safe and ensuring a great night’s sleep. Constructed of tightly woven, breathable cotton percale. To further protect the life of the mattress, We’ve added a special, non-toxic waterproof coating.
- Sized for babies and toddlers, our eco-friendly, non-toxic waterproof laminate layer is softer and quieter than other protectors
- 300-thread count
- Crafted of tightly woven, breathable, 100% cotton percale
- Microscopic pores create a natural barrier, protecting the mattress and box spring from dust mites, bed bugs, pet dander and other allergens
- Fits mattresses up to 6 in. deep
- Hidden zipper closure with inside protective flap
- 27.25 in. W x 51 in. L x 6 in. H
Wash before first use
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent on gentle cycle, dark colors separately
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A