Legends Hotel™ Supima® Cotton Wrinkle-Free Sateen Fitted Sheet
Get a great night’s sleep on these smooth sheets crafted of Supima® cotton, the finest American-grown cotton available. Our easy-care, 450-thread count Supima® cotton wrinkle-free sateen fitted sheet is heavy enough for cold temperatures and sleepers, but lightweight enough for year-round use—it’s a dream to sleep in not to mention it looks gorgeous on the bed.
- Luxurious, wrinkle-free Supima® cotton fitted sheet in an array of exclusive colors
- 450-thread count
- American-grown, long-staple Supima® cotton sateen
- Standard Pocket fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Deep Pocket fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 20 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Two Twin XL fitted sheets will fit split King mattresses
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, deep pocket flat sheet, deep pocket fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and shams, each sold separately
- Part of the Legends® Hotel collection
Request a Swatch:
On the fence about color or simply want to feel the amazing quality for yourself? Request a FREE swatch now by contacting a customer care specialist through live chat or call us at 1-800-323-8000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Pocket Fitted Sheet
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 14 in.
Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 18 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle only
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
- Note: Do not overload washer and dryer
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Supima Cotton - Only the top 3% of all cotton grown in the USA earns the label of Supima®—superior pima. All Supima® is 100% American grown pima cotton, prized for its incredible softness, durability, and ability to absorb moisture and retain color. Fun fact, The Company Store® and “Pima’s” first cotton farm were both “born” in the same year, 1911.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Wrinkle-free - Although 100% wrinkle-free sheets are never a guarantee, our wrinkle-free bedding is "as good as it gets." Proper care will ensure a smooth bed with little or no ironing.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Supima® is a premium cotton brand that ranks in the top 1% of the world’s finest cotton. All Supima® extra-long staple cotton products are made from cotton grown exclusively in Far West and Southwestern U.S. particularly in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and California. We certify that our vendors are upholding the highest standards of quality and distribution of their Supima® cotton products. Having the Supima® logo guarantees the highest quality in home fashion goods, so look for the logo.
Q & A