Velvet Cotton Flannel Collection
Our 5 oz. Velvet Flannel bedding is soft as a cloud. Combed cotton gives a velvety feel that gets softer and softer with every wash, so you’ll be wrapped in comfort for years to come.
- Luxurious softness, long-lasting wear, our velvet cotton flannel sheets are sure to become a favorite when temperatures drop
- 5 oz. velvet cotton flannel
- Woven of 100% combed cotton
- Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Two Twin XL fitted sheets will fit split King mattresses
- Flat sheet, pillowcases, duvet covers, and shams can be personalized with a monogram
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs; shams are sold individually
- Made in Portugal
Twin: 66 in. x 96 in.
Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
King: 108 in. x 102 in.
Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
King: 20 in. x 40 in.
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
King: 108 in. x 96 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle only
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
- Note: Some pilling is natural due to the brushed flannel material; shedding and pilling will diminish with each wash
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Flannel - Renowned for its cozy softness and warmth, flannel is a woven cotton or wool fabric popular during the colder months. Flannel undergoes a unique brushing process that lifts its fibers, creating a plush texture and tiny pockets that trap air for more insulating warmth. In addition to traditional cotton flannel, The Company Store offers a selection of certified orgranic flannel in solids and prints.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.