Space Travel Handcrafted Cotton Quilt
Your adventurer will love exploring the cosmos with our Space Travel quilt. Featuring a galaxy of appliqué stars and planets highlighted with embroidery, it’s perfect for little dreamers everywhere and crafted entirely of cotton and washed for amazing softness.
- A galaxy of planets and stars populates our space-themed cotton quilt
- 100% cotton
- Fill: 98% cotton / 2% other fibers
- Appliquéd and embroidered
- 330 GSM
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to solid navy backing
- Entire collection includes a quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Twin: 68 in. x 86 in.
- Full/Queen: 86 in. x 90 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Q & A