Our quilted Down Robe is an ultra-luxe indulgence, with a smooth cotton sateen shell that’s filled with lofty down for lightweight, insulating warmth. It comes in a cotton drawstring bag that can be monogrammed for a personal touch. If you’ve ever wanted to spend all day (and night) wrapped up in your coziest comforter, now you can.
- Luxurious down robe delivers insulating warmth, day and night
- Shell: 300-thread count cotton sateen
- Fill: 650 fill power, RDS white duck down fill (at least 75% duck down)
- Styled with a shawl collar, self-belt, hanger loop, and patch pockets
- Relaxed fit
- Comes packaged with a drawstring bag that can be personalized
- Made in China
- Model is 5 ft. 9 in. and is wearing a size Small
- Available in sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly from dryer
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
Q & A