Linen Napkin, Set of 4
Cloth napkins aren’t just for special occasions: make everyday dining more special with our 100% linen napkins. Offered in chic solid colors and finely finished with mitered corners and delicate hemstitch accents.
- Our woven napkins in elegant solid shades add tailored beauty to the table
- 100% linen
- Set of 4
- Mitered corners and hemstitching add fine detail
- Designed to be mixed and matched with other solids and prints pieces from our table linen collection
- Entire collection includes a tablecloth, table runner, placemats, napkins, apron, tea towels, and potholder and oven mitt set, each sold separately
- Made in India
- 19 in. Sq.
- Machine wash cold with like color, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Q & A