Legends Luxury™ Royal Down Pillow
The most luxurious pillow on the planet. The Legends Luxury™ Royal pillow is so decadently soft and sumptuous, you’ll never want to get out of bed. Filled with hypoallergenic, 700-750 fill power Hungarian white goose down—the finest goose down available—then encased in a pillow shell that is finely sewn of decadently silky, 430-thread count cover that’s jacquard woven in an elegant windowpane motif. Meticulously crafted by hand, we offer four levels of firmness that provide superb support and allow you to experience the best possible night’s rest.
Soft pillow for stomach sleepers: The soft support pillow cushions the head and neck at a comfortable angle and prevents an unnatural turning to either side, making the pillow ideal for stomach sleepers.
Medium pillow for back sleepers: The medium support pillow cradles the natural curvature of the upper spine to create the perfect position for your head and neck.
Firm pillow for side sleepers: The firm support cradles the head, neck, and shoulders providing an even sleeping surface to help keep the body in a horizontal line.
Extra-Firm pillow for side sleepers: The extra-firm pillows are ideal for side sleepers who desire additional firmness and support. Filled to the max to provide firm support throughout the entire night.
- Royal down pillows
- Filled with hypoallergenic, 700-750 fill white Hungarian goose down, the finest goose down available
- 430-thread count cotton—jacquard woven in an elegant windowpane pattern
- Double-stitched and down-proof
- Available in four densities: Soft/stomach, Medium/back, and Firm and Extra-firm for side sleepers
- Available in sizes: Standard, Queen, and King
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors (sold separately)
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
- Lifetime guarantee
- Dry clean
All Firmness Levels
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- Queen: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Professionally dry clean only is recommended to ensure the quality and longevity of the product
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
Q & A