Legends Luxury™ PrimaLoft® Olympia Down Alternative Comforter
Crave the luxurious feel of a down comforter but prefer a down alternative fill—our Legends Luxury™ PrimaLoft® Olympia Down Alternative Comforter brings ultimate warmth, comfort, and style to your bed. Its combed cotton sateen shell is ultra-soft with a luxurious drape, and our exclusive PrimaLoft® fill mimics the loft and warmth of down—choose from three warmth levels and four sizes to find your perfect fit.
- Fill: PrimaLoft® down alternative
- Shell: 400-thread count 100% premium combed cotton sateen for superior softness
- Warmth Levels: Medium Warmth, Extra Warmth, and Ultra Warmth
- 15 in. Baffle-box construction keeps the lofty down alternative fill in place and evenly distributed
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Comforter’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Part of our Legends Luxury™ Collection
- Available in an RDS Certified Down option
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Professionally dry clean only
- Dry cleaning by a reputable dry cleaner is recommended to ensure quality and longevity
- Do not machine wash or dry clean in a commercial machine
- Do not use do-it-yourself cleaners
Baffled Box Construction - A baffle is an internal wall of fabric that separates the top and bottom layers of fabric in a comforter, featherbed, or pillow. A baffle provides better loft and distribution of fill than standard constructions.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
PrimaLoft® - The premier down alternative fill for luxury bedding, PrimaLoft® is an ultra-fine, polyester microfiber that traps heat, wicks away moisture, and insulates against the cold. It is hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, water-resistant, and assembled in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory here in the USA.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A