Legends Luxury™ Olympia Down Comforter
You’ve found your “forever” comforter—our Legends Luxury™ Olympia Down Comforter brings ultimate warmth, comfort, and style to your bed. Its combed cotton sateen shell is ultra-soft with a luxurious drape, and the premium Hungarian white goose down is light as a feather yet provides exceptional warmth—choose from three warmth levels for your perfect fit.
- Fill: 600 fill power ethically sourced, RDS certified Hungarian white goose down
- Shell: 400-thread count 100% premium combed cotton sateen for outstanding softness
- Warmth Levels: Light, Medium Warmth, and Extra Warmth
- 15 in. Baffle-box construction keeps the lofty down fill in place and evenly distributed
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Oversized comforters available in all warmth levels
- Comforter’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Part of our Legends Luxury™ Collection
- Regular sizes available in a Primaloft® down alternative option
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Oversized Queen: 98 in. x 96 in.
- Oversized King/Cal. King: 116 in. x 96 in.
- Professionally dry clean only
- Dry cleaning by a reputable dry cleaner is recommended to ensure quality and longevity
- Do not machine wash or dry clean in a commercial machine
- Do not use do-it-yourself cleaners
Baffled Box Construction - A baffle is an internal wall of fabric that separates the top and bottom layers of fabric in a comforter, featherbed, or pillow. A baffle provides better loft and distribution of fill than standard constructions.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A