Legends Hotel™ Bromley Velvet Quilted Sham
An ultra-cozy layer for the bed, our Legends Hotel™ Bromley Quilted Sham is yarn-dyed for long-lasting color. Beautifully crafted in Portugal of velvety soft cotton flannel, with lightweight polyfill and quilt stitching, it’s brushed on both sides for a soft finish. Use it on its own or as a layering piece when winter’s chill sets in.
- Super-soft and luxurious velvet flannel quilted quilted sham
- Shell: 5 oz. cotton flannel on both sides
- Diamond quilt stitching
- Master weavers from Portugal have crafted the coziest flannel, brushing it for a velvety-soft finish
- Reverses to self
- Showcases a zip closure
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Coordinates beautifully with our Bromley Velvet Flannel Bedding, sold separately
- Entire collection includes a coverlet, sham, and decorative pillow cover, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Std: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. Sq.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Do not use bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Flannel - Renowned for its cozy softness and warmth, flannel is a woven cotton or wool fabric popular during the colder months. Flannel undergoes a unique brushing process that lifts its fibers, creating a plush texture and tiny pockets that trap air for more insulating warmth. In addition to traditional cotton flannel, The Company Store offers a selection of certified orgranic flannel in solids and prints.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A