Legends Hotel™ Bromley Yarn-Dyed Velvet Cotton Flannel Duvet Cover
Inspired by classic menswear style, our cozy Legends Hotel™ Bromley Yarn-Dyed Velvet Cotton Flannel Duvet Cover is yarn-dyed for lasting color. Featuring your choice of stripes or solids, this collection is designed to layer. We use cotton flannel woven in Portugal, where it’s brushed and sheared on both sides for a velvety-soft finish.
- Our new and improved 5 oz. flannel is softer and more durable
- 5 oz. yarn-dyed cotton flannel
- 170 GSM
- Brushed and sheared for a velvety soft hand
- Reverses to the same print
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding solid comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, sham, and sheet set, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Twin XL: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
Recommendation: wash before first use
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Flannel - Renowned for its cozy softness and warmth, flannel is a woven cotton or wool fabric popular during the colder months. Flannel undergoes a unique brushing process that lifts its fibers, creating a plush texture and tiny pockets that trap air for more insulating warmth. In addition to traditional cotton flannel, The Company Store offers a selection of certified orgranic flannel in solids and prints.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A